Randy's Spearfishing and Freediving Page...
Devoted to the pursuit of ocean delicacies
Why does Man exist? Break it down to the simplest, most primitive elements. Man exists to:
hunt, eat, procreate, sleep, repeat....
Now, prey tell, what hunting site would be
complete if we omitted 2/3 of our world? I am, of course talking about
our underwater realm. Let's start with my scrapbook
to get your adrenaline pumping!
How 'bout that canary rockfish! I speared that beauty and his pal in 1998.
Here's a nice cabazon and a couple of abalone taste sniffed by Bones, age 6, in 1998.
An albacore tuna I gaffed off the California coast in 2002.
Lots more pictures are on the way so check back soon!
Here Be Dragons Cold Water Diving Resources
Explore the Sea Dragons' realm and discover California's Blood Triangle!
Spearfishing and Freediving Links
- Adrenaline Spearfishing Supplies Your One Stop Spearfishing and Freediving Store from our Woolloongabba mates downunder.
- Blue Water Hunter
Only store in the country solely devoted to the art of freediving and spear fishing.
- BlueWater Freedivers Publishing
- Dan Lieb's Spearboy website
- Diver Magazine Web edition of Canada based "Diver Magazine".
- Free Dive!
- The Freediving Page
- Freedivelist Website
- International Underwater Spearfishing Association
- Dive West!
- Mosman Whalers Spearfishing Club Sydney
- Neils spearfishing page
- Northern California SCUBA and Freediving
- Pipin Productions Home of the World-Record holder in Freediving.
- Spearfishing Central
- Spearfishing Magazine Your resource for spearfishing information, spearguns, freediving equipment, and information on diving destinations.
- Spearfishing in Sydney
Abalone Lovers' Links:
- Australia Abalone Regulations
© 1998-2008 Randall K. Hanson. All rights reserved.
Last modified 02-February-2007.